Ella in Sri Lanka is a small laid-back town surrounded by the beautiful greens of tea. There are a lot of things to do in Ella. Take one of the most beautiful train rides from Nuwara Eliya to Ella and fall in love with the surroundings. You will probably end up staying longer than you actually planned to. Ella has a comfortable climate where the nights are cool, and the daytime temperature is around 28 degrees.
- Climb up Little Adam’s peak
- Walk along the rails on the Nine Arch Bridge in Ella
- Tea Field Views at Lipton’s Seat
- Swim at Diyaluma Falls, 2nd highest waterfall in Sri Lanka
- Ella Spice Garden
- Get a fresh shower at the Ravana Fall
- Hike up to the top of Ella Rock